Monday 12 September 2011

Shibusa Shop

The Shibusa Shop is now closed, this wasn't a hard decision for me to be honest, the main factor being that since the shop was burgled on the 1st January, I have been battling with the council on a number of "items"...

These "items" were never sorted out by the council, and as being burgled was not something I enjoyed, I decided enough is enough and handed in the notice on the shop.

It is such a shame, Byram Arcade is still my favourite place in Huddersfield, I don't want to go to a generic shopping centre and buy the same things I can in any town, I am shocked other people do as well...

A big thankyou to all of the customers of the shop, old and new, thankyou for all the lovely comments and for the chance to meet you all.

The business will again be run from my house (a slightly larger house now, with a bit more space for Shibusa - which was the reason why I moved out in the first place) and will continue to offer everything which was in the shop, quirky items and cool stuff, home dressing, hand made curtains and blinds, furniture, wallpaper and pretty much the single item/full design service that has been offered all along, if you see something you like send me an email and I will try and source it for you.

Jen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment