Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, I am so glad the whole festive period is over and I can get back to work, I was getting rather bored!

Whilst on the "festive break" I have decided to do a few things to my own house, this usually gets overlooked as I am so busy doing everyone else's beautiful homes that I totally neglect mine! As some of you may (or may not) know, I moved house in September and have a huge project in this house, luckily all the walls are solid *crosses fingers* and as it has been standing since 1850, I would say pretty solid, however I need to put my stamp on it.

As a New Years Resolution, in the same way as everyone else, mine is to use the gym more, so what better way than to put a gym into my house!

I have ordered wallpaper from Nono's All that Glitters Collection called Wow Wow Wow, which is a large scale tear drop in zest and off white on a shiny silver background.


I couldn't find any other wallpaper I liked more, now to match the gym equipment to the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment